Thursday, March 25, 2010

What i feel for you

I remember that dawn when I saw you first
you were looking good in that top and a skirt
I dont know if you believe or not at love on first sight
but after seeing you I fell for you from that very night.
I dont know why my heart feel so special about
Looking at you feels good as you go around
This heartbeat feels you in evey pump
you leave me struggling and i feel dumb

I open my eyes i see your awesome smile
I open my heart i feel your simple style
I open my ears i want to listen you speak
I open my mind with your thoughts indeed
I open my ipod and listen to romantic songs
I open my soul to try being a little strong

Days have come and days have passed by
i was so scared thats why i never tried
But today i held up my emotions and came here
To hear the decision cause i cant wait and stare
Please dont be angry and dont be shy
answer me and i wont ask the reason why.

Please dont take me in a wrong way
I have tried to forget you everyday
But I am not able to control my mind
and I came here to end my grind
I dont feel bad about anything about this confession
Cause this feeling is pure with your obsession.

I want to give it a chance and make this happen
cause thinking about you feels like heaven
If you say that I am crazy and I am mad
I will do whatever to take your hand
Ill give my soul to make things your worth
I just want your beautiful smile in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment