Thursday, March 25, 2010

MY BRO

I remember those nights when i came with problems with you
I remember those night outs that are stuck on your mind too
But here I am wishing you all the best for your life
I feel happy for you and paaji lets raise a toast of wine.

No more vodka, no more beer,
No more night outs and no more tears.
No more totta and no more parrot
No more Russian and no more arab.

Welcome Bhabhi to our world and our tribe
As your youngest Devar I will always be on your side
You dont know how much close this bro is to us
contact me for knowing any secret or fus.

From my frnd's side i will tell you something
you mean to us as bro and everything
Each one of us miss you by soul
why are you so mature and so cool.

Looking ahead for bhangra and being high
Ill make this world celebrate for your wedding night
Feelings are coming by straight from my heart,
I admire you for making this new start.

No comments:

Post a Comment