Thursday, March 25, 2010

Long distance

I just dont know when i think about you
I just dont know what i feel about you
All i know is there is something inside me that wants you
But there is a thing called life that wont make it possible.
All i would say is dont expect and move on cause
the longer youll stay the longer it will hurt you.
I just dont know what to express and say
I just dont know what to do and what not to
All i know is though i feel the same but
Theres nothing in me that will make you happy
I just dont know why i want you by my side
I just dont know why is it making me cry
But as this war called life goes on
No one is the winner but everyones the loser
But that day i heard you voice
those words made the heartbeat high

I just dont know what to speak what to tell
but i feel the same that you pretend.
Loving and caring is all i need
but this life sucks and i feel the heat
I dont want you to be a part of this fire
But i still want you with me in every trial.
I remember those days when we walked alone
we laughed and giggled at every song
But as the time moves on and on
i realize the meaning of these silent dawns
I dont know what to tell and say
but i feel you with me everyday.
Now that you know my side
please be remain allright
Nothing has changed the things were before
infact they are more clear and to the core
you and me will always be the way we are
no matter what happens we arent that far.

No comments:

Post a Comment