Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring

This spring break i have been in complication
There are some needed talks and some frustration
I want to keep my mind out of all things
That make me think and interfere my wings.
I am tired of somebody's obligations
and done with their thinking and potions.

Watching that sunlight i think of my dream
staring with the sunrise and till the eve.
Doing my thing shoud be my main aim
taking and hearing nonsense not my frame
Mood swings and attitude is not my type
Please be forward and dont make it a hype.

When i see that sunset and another moon
I wana race and be first to reach the roof
I am done being down as failure and loser
But still ill do my best and ill be the chooser
Destiny gives everyone some gifts and missions
I want to give my best and fulfill my delusions

I see the road the way and the direction
Its just the matter of my first impression
i need to leave some questions and deeds as history
As theyll poke me whenever Ill solve my mystery
I am sorry if you feel offended and get hurt
but i really really need to make this start.



No comments:

Post a Comment